Hello there! We’re super stoked that you’ve chosen to color your hair! You haven’t just signed up for a fun, unconventional, and gorgeous external makeover, but also have our word that you will radiate with confidence from within. This blog will be your guide throughout the process. All you need to do is follow the steps and brace yourself for your new, ultra-fresh look!
- This product is not meant to be used on people under the age of 16.
- Temporary “black henna tattoos” may expand the danger of hypersensitivity or allergic reactions.
- Hair colorants can cause extreme hypersensitive responses in certain rare cases. To help reduce the risk of an allergic reaction, one must follow precautionary measures.
- A patch test must be performed 48 hours before applying this colorant, as an allergy can develop suddenly, regardless of whether you have recently used this product or another color on your hair.
How to perform a patch test
Dab a small amount of the color cream behind your ear or on your inner elbow with an ear-bud and leave it to dry for 48 hours. If you experience any abnormal irritations like itching, redness, or swelling in or around the test area, do not use the product after the patch test.
- If there is an irritable response during the application, for example, severe stinging, disturbance, rash, or burning sensation on the scalp, wash quickly and end-use. In the case of shortness of breath, seek immediate medical attention. Before coloring your hair again, it is recommended to consult a medical professional.
- If during the days following application, itching, redness, spots on the scalp or skin, swelling of the eyes and the face, blisters on the scalp, and skin happen, seek a medical specialist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use to color eyelashes or eyebrows, facial hair, or mustache.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash eyes quickly if the product comes into contact with them. If contact lenses are worn, they should be removed before rinsing the eyes thoroughly with water.
- Wear the gloves enclosed within.
- The color of your hair at the time of application will affect the outcome of the color obtained.
- Do not ingest.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- After application, the color might bleed up to 4-5 washes; preferably use a dark towel to dry your hair to avoid staining.
- The color might transfer onto clothing via wet colored hair. Completely dry your hair after each wash to avoid staining your surroundings.
- It is recommended to cover your working zone with plastic wrap, aluminium foil, or paper. Rinse your hair under a faucet, away from your face to guarantee you don't get any undesirable staining on your skin/bathroom surfaces.
- In case you stain any surfaces, use acetone/sanitizer/nail-polish remover/bleach-based cleansers/toothpaste with a cotton swab to wipe the surface.
- For all questions concerning your sensitivity, consult a medical professional.
- For cool colors like Rudolphi Blue, Superba Aqua, Mayeri Green & Crinkle Violet; it is strongly adviced to pre-lighten to hair level 9 or 10 to get the best results.
How to prepare
- Shampoo and dry your hair completely before the application so that color deposits well.
- Apply any oil/petroleum jelly onto your hands, neck and hairline to avoid staining.
- Put on a towel over your shoulders to protect your clothes.
- Wear the gloves throughout the color application process, even while rinsing.
- Remember to do a test strand so as to ensure you like the color.
How to Color
- Use a brush to apply color onto your hair from the jar.
- Leave the color on for 30-60 mins.
- Now rinse it off with conditioner and water.
- Dry and style your hair, and voila! Here’s your new look!